The due date for filing your taxes this year is Monday, April 15th, 2024.
If you need assistance with your return, here’s how we can help:
- Submit your documents (W-2s, W-Gs, 1099's, Federal Form 1040, Schedule E or C) and we’ll prepare your return for you. You can mail your documents, upload them electronically to the secure email link , or put them in the physical drop box at the municipal building ( there is one outside by parking lot and one inside ). Be sure to include contact information with your documents so that we may call or email you with questions.
- All residents now have the ability to e-file your tax return. Using the e-file link, the program walks you through entering your information and uploading your documentation. Click submit and you are done. If you owe taxes you can pay those online with our secure payment link. If this will be the first ever tax return you file with the City of Deer Park, you must first set up an account by contacting the tax office. If you have filed a return in the past, you already have an account and can access the e-file link now.
- If you would like us to prepare your return while you wait, schedule an appointment by calling our office at 513-794-8863 during business hours ( 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM ). Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8:15 AM - 4:00 PM. NOTE YOU MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT , walk in service is NOT available.
Deer Park City Tax Office
Address: 7777 Blue Ash Road
Deer Park, OH 45236
Tax Administrator: Sheena Johnson
Tax Clerk: Julie Hoffman email@example.com
By appointment between the hours of
8:15 am -4:00 pm Monday - Friday
For ONLINE Credit Card payments: CLICK HERE TO MAKE ONLINE TAX PAYMENTS
Use this link to send messages/info securely: CLICK HERE to set up a secure email account
You can now EFILE with the City of Deer Park www.mitstaxonline.com/deerpark
Annual Interest Rates
5% 2021 & 2022
7% 2019 & 2020
6% 2017 & 2018
12% Tax Year 2015 and Prior
When to File:
MANDATORY CITY INCOME TAX FILING EVEN IF NO TAX IS DUE
Individual Returns - On or before April 15th
Business Returns - On or before April 15th or the 15th day of the 4th month following the end of fiscal year.
Withholding Reconciliations - On or before February 28th.
- If you are in need of forms or have any questions regarding the filing of the annual City of Deer Park income tax return please feel free to call or obtain forms and information on our website.
- The City of Deer Park Tax Office will assist with the completion of your individual Deer Park tax return. Make an appointment and bring all W-2(s), 1099s, and all Federal Schedules reporting income.